Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. - Hebrews 13:8


Hello Friends,
Groovy Corner means a neat or nice corner but this blog used to have all movies and other movie related stuff.

But now every thing has changed I have restarted this blog for all my Christian friends,believers of Jesus Christ & non believers who want to know him and follow his ways since Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.-John 14:6

Its not my will but my fathers will be done.
Prayer is the Earthly License for Heavenly Interference so I pray to God for this blog and also to all those who reach this blog.May the articles and links posted in this blog can build faith of lost Christians and unbelievers.This blog should be in a state to save a soul.Lord bless this blog so that no evil can ruin it.
So I start my first post with THE LORD'S PRAYER

You have any queries,suggestions & doubts please mail me at vijesh.cormaty@gmail.com

PRAY FOR THIS BLOG AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

0 comments: